We Will Treat Your Family Law Case As If It Were Our Own
When you are dealing with a family law matter, it is likely that you are going through a major transition in your life. Whether your marriage is ending, your relationship with your children is changing or both, it is easy to feel uncertain about your future.
At London Law Office, we know how frightening this can be. We also know, however, that we can help you through this challenging time with compassionate and effective legal guidance.
Helping You Find Stability Through Personal Representation
Attorney Dana London has been helping people navigate complex family law processes for over 34 years. He offers personal attention and diligent communication, so you will never feel alone. He handles many aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce and separation: We will help you work through every detail of your divorce or separation, including spousal support and property division.
- Child custody and visitation: The most important relationship in your life may be the one you have with your child. We will strive to protect that relationship with a strong custody agreement along with a fair child support arrangement.
- Guardianship: If your loved one can no longer care for himself or herself, we can help. We handle guardianship for children and adults.
- Paternity: Determining paternity is the best way to understand your rights and options. We will guide you through the paternity process and any other family law matter that follows, including custody of your child.
- Modifications of divorce orders: If your circumstances change, you may need to modify your child custody and support orders.
- Orders of protection: Whether you are the victim or the accused, we can help you through difficult situations involving domestic violence or harassment.
Simplifying The Process
In over 34 years of practice, there are few problems that Mr. London has not seen. His experience allows him to simplify seemingly complicated situations so his clients can make informed decisions about their cases and eventually find stability in their new lives.