May 2019 Archives

Know the different field sobriety tests

When Nebraska drivers get pulled over for a DUI, they may think a member of law enforcement will ask them to take a breathalyzer test. However, there are several different kinds of field sobriety tests and a law enforcement officer might ask someone to perform one of these tests as well.

How can I keep custody of my children after divorce?

There are many ways that children benefit from having contact with both parents. Nebraska courts are increasingly noticing this and awarding what is known as joint physical custody. This means that you would probably have a good chance of maintaining your relationship with your children after divorce.

  • Nebraska State Bar Association
  • American Association For Justice
  • Illinois State Bar Association
  • The Missouri Bar | Lex
  • ABA | Defending Liberty Persuing Justice
  • United States District Court

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

London Law Office P.C., L.L.O.

London Law Office P.C., L.L.O.
1701 South 17th Street, Suite 2C
Lincoln, NE 68502

Phone: 402-817-2890
Lincoln Law Office Map

Find Out How We Can Help You. Call 402-817-2890.